Title
The ProjectUpdatesEventsThe HistoryMultimediaContact
 
Current EventsPast EventsSpecial Events
 

MINUTES approved

Acworth Meetinghouse Restoration Project: January 14, 2007

Present: S. Wotowiec, J. Clowes, A. Grant, K. Grant, P. Howe

Meeting began: 3:10PM

Minutes: December 3, 2006: Motion KG/PH to accept as submitted, passed.

Bills approved: Twin State trailer rental invoice was discussed; Ask John Putnam to contact Twin State to inquire whether trailer can be purchased and/or monthly rental waived; Alternatives: JC contact with Stacey or Bruce Rushing.

Reminders: February Coffee House 2/10; Valentine Tea 2/11.

Committee Reports:

1. Steering (JC, JP)

a. Website proposal presented by Mat Keyser includes basic design and maintenance @ $350, web service (domain name, web space) @ $60/yr; Motion KG/SW to accept proposal and to pay initial invoice covering ½ basic design and web service, passed; Need MK and Scott Luther-Houghton to discuss paypal requirements probably at 2/25 meeting.

b. Informational meeting: JC sees need for two meetings: Contractors with Arron Sturgis and Community information; Both meetings require project estimate which AS anticipates (regretfully) to have available in February; JC will follow up with AS.

2. Historical Committee (GH, PK, JR)

a. PH suggested spring (April) pot luck to high light histories and encourage participation with possible small group work; Follow up in July at Friday night supper with possible telling of some stores received by that time.

3. Financial Report (SLH, SW) Motion KG/SW to accept as submitted, passed.

4. Office update (kb)

a. Donations received $1035.

b. Preservation Alliance Project Grant Letter of Agreement signed; Motion JC/PH to pay PA contribution of $100 to match $400 grant which is to be paid directly to Arron Sturgis for the project assessment, passed; Note to inquire of possibility of grant going through AMR books.

Other:

1. KG inquired whether Claremont Opera House contract specified return of security deposit; Need check with SLH and JP.

Meeting adjourned: 4:50PM; Next meeting: 01/28/07; Respectfully, Kathi Bradt.