Title
The ProjectUpdatesEventsThe HistoryMultimediaContact
 
Current EventsPast EventsSpecial Events
 

MINUTES approved

Acworth Meetinghouse Restoration Project: March 11, 2007

Present: S. Wotowiec, J. Clowes, A. Grant, K. Grant, Jim Brown, Ken Christie, Linda Christie, Pegi Kish, John Putnam

Meeting began: 3:05PM

Minutes: February 25, 2007: Motion KG/JP to accept as submitted, passed.

Bills approved: None submitted.


Reminders: Sacred Places workshop 3-14-7; JC and JP to attend; Sign up for two session program meeting May and October possible.


Visitors: Mat Keyser presented paypal trial info which will provide means for receipting and subsequent recording of donor info; Motion JP/KG to proceed with paypal, passed; MK will contact Scott Luther Houghton for account to attach to plan, kb will provide email contact; Further discussion regarding the website took place: MK will advise regarding material he needs to embellish site mockup; PK will work on historical piece; MK will develop Current events/activities page which will include meeting agendas to keep community informed of progress.

Committee Reports:

1. Steering (JC, JP)

a. Arron Sturgis spec visit postponed to this week; JC will contact.

b. JC also to contact Ben Brungraber for potential engineering input.

2. Historical Committee (GH, PK, JR): Two histories received; This will require energy and oversight with potential spring conscious raising supper and then exposure at summer Friday night suppers; JP: possible FNS program material?

3. Financial Report (SLH): None submitted.

4. Office report (kb): Moose Grant app in progress; JC recommended personal contact for assistance in establishing request level.


Discussion:

1. Capital campaign: Project is poised to begin working with consultants; Sacred Places workshop may provide guidance in this area; JC will contact David Williamson for revisit; JP voiced need for packaged arrangement with individual who will evaluate potential and implement capital plan; Potential consultant list to be obtained from Sacred Places and David Williamson.


Meeting adjourned; 4:50PM; Next meeting: 3-25-7; Respectfully, Kathi Bradt.